Tuesday 13 July 2010

A2 Process - Blog Research

Research into previous blogs
View more presentations from nessasary.
Above is my slide show presentation which I done to show previous years' blogs and what they done to get the grade they did and what I could do to get a better grade. The blogs in the presentation are 3 different types of horror blogs. One of which is a blog which shows very good layout out technique and also it is well organized. The second blog shows how to connect blog and social networking websites together e.g Facebook and YouTube. Lastly the last blog shows a good standard of research into horror posters and magazine front covers. By me doing this it has giving me a greater understanding that all 3 blogs can help me in my coursework and all 3 blogs have things I will like to add to my own blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment