Sunday 4 July 2010

Process from AS Media to A2 Media

When I completed my Music Magazine from AS I had learnt so much technical skills which will help me in my A2 Horror Trailer. In the beginning of my A2 lessons we had a guest speaker come in who goes by the name of Pete Fraser. He talked us through the process of getting out of the AS stage and into the A2 phase. Through this we were told to do an 'Island' which would represent the process from last year to this year
Through doing the 'Island' it helped me understand the things that went wrong last year that I could improve on this year, things such as Photoshop and Blogger. The 'Island' represents the stage from AS to A2 Media. The bridge shows the 'climbing' over process that I had to undertake to get to where I am now , e.g. the photoshop process and the 'learning how to blog' process for the first time. This prepared me mentally for what was to come ahead in A2 which would be my Horror Movie Trailer , Magazine Front Cover and Poster Advertisment.

No comments:

Post a Comment